Web Developement Lab 2
- A server is a collection of data storages that hold tons of information for the internet so that it can be accessed by computers. It is different from a standard computer because it just houses information and data.
- The tags needed for HTML tables are "table" "tr" "td" and "th".
- An iFrame allows you to insert or embed another website or video within a website.
- The "a" tag makes different kinds of links based on what you put after it.
- "tr" tag creates a table row, and then you can insert table data within that row.
|Fruit in a Store
||# of Fruit
Fruits I Like
Fruits I Dont Like
Return to Homepage